Past Musings

Friends

:: Domier::
:: Ariana in Germany::
:: Roam Noth::
:: Tom::
:: Mira::
:: Juliejuliejulie::
:: Micah::
:: Ho::
:: Fo::


free hit counter


Tuesday, November 26, 2002

 
I have been messing with my blog for ages and I can't figure out how to get more stuff on the bar at the left. If any of you know, please tell me. Is Kangway the only one that knows of this blog's existence/reads it? Well if I'm lucky I've got 1 viewer. Kangway is interesting. Especially when I am on the phone with Angelina. Things to tell her, such as "If you were bisexual would you go out with Mo or Kangway, and then whisper Mo a bunch." Hmm. Well I mess most of those up and we just end up laughing at my sad attempts but that's ok.

Anyway school today was pretty dull as usual. Now that nothing eventful happens my lunches are boring, my mornings horrible, and afternoons even worse. However I still manage to mildly enjoy it. In Bio we watched more of the amusing movie with the bad announcer, which is about genetics if you haven't figured that out yet. Anyhow I couldn't even concentrate on the bald people because I was so nervous about the history test. However, the test was not so bad, although at some points I wanted to pull my hair out in frustration. It's not that I didn't know the answers, it's just that I don't want to bother writing them out so much. Anyway so I survived that and went to my other classes. Lunch was a bore because everyone was sitting talking about history and studying for the test, which isn't very much fun if you have already taken it. Therefore I took to my usual position lying on the floor with my CD player and wishing that someone would talk to me. This obviously didn't work very well because no one did. Maybe my lying on the floor is unattractive to people looking for others to talk to. Or they could just not like me.

It makes me nervous to stand out in the cold waiting to go home. It brings back all these memories of last year. I don't know whether they are good or bad. Interesting how one image or smell or touch can bring back all this stuff you thought you had forgotten. Like about Ame Agari. My line of thinking: Holidays--school--japanese room--warm--blue/grey sky outside--candy canes--dancing after class and turning up the volume--being asked out--Dean throwing a bunch of snow in the air and having it land in my hair--bringing a piece of ice in and making people hold it... anyway. I'm sure this year will be different. Also part of the nervousness is because I can imagine my cello going out of tune in the cold there, but that's not the point.

I am plotting to hug people. Kangway can be my personal Conspiracy Theorist/Evil Scheme Comer-Upper-Wither. That could be interesting. I am sure I will waste my whole Thanksgiving break online. Except for the part where I might be out of town or seeing movies or going to work on homework. I would like that. I need a movie thing. I deserve it right about now. And I am getting this html template stuff. It is so difficult...eef. Like sheep. And sleep.

mo posted at 6:01 PM.