Past Musings

Friends

:: Domier::
:: Ariana in Germany::
:: Roam Noth::
:: Tom::
:: Mira::
:: Juliejuliejulie::
:: Micah::
:: Ho::
:: Fo::


free hit counter


Saturday, November 09, 2002

 
Wow it's been a long time since I've added anything. Well I"m adding stuff because I'm too lazy to update my webpage... Oh well. Many good and bad things have happened since I wrote in here last, and I'm not going to bother going through them all because I know no one cares. I suppose Ariana and Yuzi are not coming over because they don't love me. Actually it's because I never called them to tell them what time to come over, but the other way seems more dramatic. Now I must eat breakfast.. i will be back.

Alright I'm back, it's after lunch and stuff. Actually, Yuzi and Ariana are coming over tomorrow except Ariana doesn't know it yet. Oh well. This philosophical discussion w/ Kangway is getting really confusing and I'm losing my point. Anyhow people suck.

RaR. I have no point, why do I even write in this? Peaches is cool and so is Cream. I can never remember to call them that though. Not Cream anyway. ()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()(). Beans!

Nyarf. I will go do homework now.

mo posted at 9:46 AM.