Past Musings

Friends

:: Domier::
:: Ariana in Germany::
:: Roam Noth::
:: Tom::
:: Mira::
:: Juliejuliejulie::
:: Micah::
:: Ho::
:: Fo::


free hit counter


Sunday, December 08, 2002

 
I have just finished painting my nails a strange color. It is strange because I did black and then silver on top, so it looks like some weird silvery metalic thing. I will put the stuff that is supposed to keep it on for a while on tomorrow. It's clear and beautiful. Anyway, today I didn't go to orchestra. Rather, I did, but I had to stand there and wait for half an hour to realize that they didn't have a key or something, and then everyone went home.

That was exciting. I have been talking to (guess who) Kangway! Again! Just like every day. Yesterday I talked to him 5 hours straight. Dude that was fun. We say we should do 400 hours, but that would come out to about 17 days, and I might not have the stamina for that. Then again, I'd probably be fine. Yeah, anyway we were talking about stuff, (wow, really?) and I said that we should be like in Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure, but we should travel through space instead of time, and pick up hott people. Haha. ALL of them. Real and not real. And that would be fun. Or just 2 in particular and then we can become a rock group and change the entire view and religion of the world and bring about peace! I don't actually care about peace too much, but too bad. Anyway then we would be super-duper cool and happy and we could say "will you marry us" and give them plastic rings, and woo that would rock. Yeah anyway that won't happen unless we can smuggle 3 people into a duffel bag. Or maybe 3 duffel bags, whatever. Anyway and then if we knew how to do photosynthesis we would all be happy. Haha. Sure. Anyway that is my master plan. Dealing with little problems will not exist, because my plan is flawless. Unless of course the "princesses" don't love us :(

"I'm kinda nervous because I think all her friends hate me"
"I think I'd be good for you and you'd be good for me"
"She's perfect as she could be, why should I even bother"
"But that's just a stupid dream that I won't realize 'cuz I can't even look in your eyes"
"I'm suprised that you've never been told before That you're lovely and you're perfect And that somebody wants you"
"i know where i belong and nothing's gonna happen "
"When I�m with you I feel like I could die And that would be all right"

mo posted at 5:06 PM.