Past Musings

Friends

:: Domier::
:: Ariana in Germany::
:: Roam Noth::
:: Tom::
:: Mira::
:: Juliejuliejulie::
:: Micah::
:: Ho::
:: Fo::


free hit counter


Monday, December 16, 2002

 
I wrote this yesterday and I am posting it today:

Right now I am listening to "Smells Like Teen Spirit" by Nirvana. Let's see if it affects this entry. I will make sure I am listening to it the whole time I write this. Must not forget.

Yesterday I went to the mall with Angelina to get stuff for people for
Christmas (oh my god I went Christmas shopping!!! eww!!) Actually, I may have bought more stuff for me than other people, but hey, I'm selfish and haven't got too many friends. Anyway so I got lip gloss for me and Batia (again, I bought lip gloss, what is happening to me???) and then I got one of those wrist sweatband things, and uh... I finally paid Angelina for her chocolate. I also got something for Kangway, but I know (hope) he reads this so I'm not gonnna say anything other than that it is interesting.

Anyway, I have a purple pencil and a bio test tomorrow. I studied. I
don't care to do any more.

Why is everyone so mean? Hmm... I really don't get it. Do they not
notice? I think my next plan is to reject everyone again. How does that sound. I have been trying to be nice to everyone for about the past month and it's driving me crazy. I hate everyone and I feel they should know it. Well that's not quite true. I don't hate everyone. I just hate most people and the people I don't hate should get more of my energy than those I hate. I think that is fair. So I am going to do that. I don't know if it will work but it's usually what I do anyway so it should be easy. No more nice mo. Not that I was particularly nice to begin with. But there is no one immediately around to blame. Blameblameblame. I don't care, being nice is highly overrated. And way too difficult. What's the point anyway, there's only more people to care for, to put energy towards. Quality rather than quantity, people. And that is why being nice to everyone is not efficient.

mo posted at 7:29 PM.