Past Musings

Friends

:: Domier::
:: Ariana in Germany::
:: Roam Noth::
:: Tom::
:: Mira::
:: Juliejuliejulie::
:: Micah::
:: Ho::
:: Fo::


free hit counter


Saturday, January 11, 2003

 
...the boredom wears you out...

I don't have much to post today. I cleaned my room a lot, and I found lots of fortunes from fortune cookies and put them into a notebook, and stuff. I talked to Zuke and Kangway on IM last night and Zuke flicked me off, although it should have been for Angelina. Zuke also says that people can't be Legolas unless they talk. That is so *not* a requirement. I think talking can sometimes be overrated. Especially in blogs. I mean, no it's not!

I always used to forget my lovers' genders, but with the new Remember-O-Matic, I am fine now!

"Dammit, sometimes I wish I were magical."
--Wisdom of Angelina

MAGICALNESS. I have nothing more to say.

mo posted at 4:16 PM.