Past Musings

Friends

:: Domier::
:: Ariana in Germany::
:: Roam Noth::
:: Tom::
:: Mira::
:: Juliejuliejulie::
:: Micah::
:: Ho::
:: Fo::


free hit counter


Saturday, January 04, 2003

 
It's morning, I've nothing better to do than type. I spent quite a bit of time this break working on my Japanese aomushi story to show to Nobu and then after some amount of editing, sensei, but it will not print. I think that I have horrible luck with such things. HORRIBLE. Anyway today my plans are to hang out around the house for another 45 minutes and then go to the mall for a few hours, and hang out.

I have been thinking about some stuff yesterday... basically, how much do you open up to someone? How much do you tell them before it's too much? Before they start to hate you? Before they laugh at your problems? There has to be a limit, there's a limit to everything, or almost everything, but I'd really like to know this before I make more mistakes and it ends up too much. How close can you really get to someone? Also... if I talk to people, how come they don't talk to me. How come I'm the last to know? How come everything is implied? Well I'm off... by the way, ANA NG IS SO COOL!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alright, I'm here again, it's about 5ish, and so yeah. Excitement. At the mall today, I went to ABERCROMBIE AND FITCH! It was so scary! And I bought a little boy's shirt there!!! hahaha. I have to wear it to school sometime soon. It's kinda tight, but it's worth it because it's so cool. Yes... I'm back, and I tried calling Nobu. It failed miserably. I don't think he understood anything I said to him, except some of the Japanese stuff. And maybe "I'll see you on Monday, bye." That's ok. I won't try that again, at least not for a while. I think seeing him in person works better. So now I'm sitting here again and got to practice cello, but I haven't yet, and I need to write thank you notes, and I need to do a bunch of stuff... yeah. Well now I'm leaving... kinda. Bye.

mo posted at 11:14 AM.