Past Musings

Friends

:: Domier::
:: Ariana in Germany::
:: Roam Noth::
:: Tom::
:: Mira::
:: Juliejuliejulie::
:: Micah::
:: Ho::
:: Fo::


free hit counter


Wednesday, January 08, 2003

 
Since Angelina had two VERY nice posts in the past few days, I felt jealous and am forced to post again. However, my blog is less philosophical than hers because I don't think I really have that much philosophy to talk about that involves scary things in cold nights and Legolas. Well anyway, the weather was warmer today. That made me happy. For some reason I just can't stand cold weather, even when it's warm inside. And I mean internal heat as in the school, not in my heart or whatever crap you want to believe in. Anyway, I watched others today and it seemed that a large number of people were having exceedingly horrible days. Well, I guess all the better for me. Hahaha. I'm so evil. Actually since most of those people I don't care about, it was ok, but if my friends are screwed up (more than usual) then it rubs off on me (maybe this is why I'm strange).

I'm not going to go through all the events of the day, however I would like to say that a few funny things happened. Obviously, Michael and his wonderful story: "I'm a little teapot short and stout, here is my handle, here is my other handle. Fuck, I'm a sugar bowl!" I think that is brilliance. Also, we took random Nathan stuff as he stole my CD, but that's ok, I got it back. During 7th period we were done with our CS paper so far, so we went around and taped candy on people's lockers. I think only three people were "unrandom," but the rest truly were random, except for when I accidentally randomly selected Julie's locker and insisted that we switch it. Anyhow, it is time for Mo to practice the cello so she can come back in an hour, maybe work on the manga (I scanned in a page after school today, it wasn't terribly exciting, but now I can work on it from home) and then chat with people some more. My, I have a good life.

mo posted at 5:04 PM.