Past Musings

Friends

:: Domier::
:: Ariana in Germany::
:: Roam Noth::
:: Tom::
:: Mira::
:: Juliejuliejulie::
:: Micah::
:: Ho::
:: Fo::


free hit counter


Wednesday, January 01, 2003

 
Yes, it is the first day of 2003. What a hideous number :) Jono was like "Yes, we'll all be dead by the end of this year because of nuclear weapons and war, RAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!" Or something along those lines. Oh, how comforting. Hahaha. Well anyway we're making "Lord of the Rings: What Really Happened" oh it's so fun to make spoofs on these big incredibly cool movies. Anyway, I also talked to KANGWAY (hey, look, his name *again*) on the phone yesterday, and it was cool because now he's in France and it was midnight there and French people were running around in the street screaming. However, he doesn't think that's very cool, but whatever, I was on the phone with him and my parents got mad because it was for like, an hour, which really isn't that much, but oh well. Anyway, it was very fun, although a lot of stuff has happened since then, or enough to want to tell him about, but I emailed him so it's ok. I will give him all his junk when he gets back, which I"m not writing here in case he reads it, which is highly unlikely, but whatever.

Alright, last night, I think after the new year came, I got the coolest song... THE OLD CAPTAIN PLANET THEME SONG!!!! HAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dude! I have to show this to people, Jono and his sister thought it was super duper cool. I figured out how to put mp3s on studshare (thanks kw) and so I can transfer from my computers, because I can't figure out the local network thing. I guess it's pretty innefficient, but that's alright, it is pretty fast because my internet connection is goodish. And the other new thing is... I'm getting an iPod! It's gonna be so cool! WHAHHAHAHA. I'll get the cheapest one, but the fact is that I only have like 50 mp3s (cough cough) because I usually don't download since... there was nothing to put them on. But now, I must download more, because then I will have stuff to put on the iPod. Once I get it, in a few days hopefully.

Anyway, I think I'll put the Captain Planet lyrics here, and I'll put a link in my link thingie to the place where I got the mp3... WAHAHHAA:

"EARTH!"
"FIRE!"
"WIND!"
"WATER!"
"HEART!"
"Go Planet!"

"By your powers combined, I am Captain Planet!"

Captain Planet, he's our hero
Gonna take pollution down to zero
He's our powers magnified
And he's fighting on the planet's side
Captain Planet, he's our hero
Gonna take pollution down to zero
Gonna help him put asunder
Bad guys who like to loot and plunder

"You'll pay for this Captain Planet!"

We're the Planeteers
You can be one too
'Cause saving our planet is the thing to do!
Looting and polluting is not the way
Hear what Captain Planet has to say!
"The Power is Yours!"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! Actually, this site says that there is a more recent Captain Planet Theme Song (Oh No!) And I downloaded that too. It's really weird (as if the other isn't?) but the lyrics are here:

"By Your Powers Combined, I am Captain Planet!"

Captain Planet, he's the man
Leading the charge, Earth's number 1 fan!
Check him out, you're gonna see
He's the Mega-mac Daddy of ecology!
Cap's the hero with the gumption
Takes on the "overs," population and consumption
Yeah, he could use a better groomer
Some people say he's got a bad sense of humor

"I'm baaaaaack!"

But when Eco-Villains run amok
Plundering and pillaging, Yuck!
Cap's here to level the playing field
With a Ph. D in sustainable yield
But he's not the only hero for Earth
Gaia's wisdom gave the Planeteers birth
Wheeler's the Fire
Ma-ti's go Heart
Gi's got the power to make Waters part
Kwame's rockin' with element Earth
Linka uses Wind for all she's worth
But still Greedlys and Blights trash our planet
It's up to us to say, "We won't stand it!"
Raise your voice and challenge your peers
Say it's way cool to be Planeteers!

"The Power is Yours!"

Jeez this is strange. It's so cool!!! Hahaha. The link is on the left side for when this post goes into the archive, in another 7 posts. Anyway, I didn't eat breakfast (which I usually do) because of the MoJoDo eating binge of cookies at 1 am last night. Oh, yeah, and MoJoDo stands for "Mo" "Jono" and "Do" (my brother...).... cookie monster... Jono wanted to yell "HAPPY NEW YEAR" out the window at the people who were setting of fireworks but that was not the most brilliant idea.

Anyway, now I'm gonna eat lunch (though I'm still not hungry) and download stuff, and then go to LotR again. Not right away though, a few more hours still. Oh yes, one more thing. Roveiza mentioned the fact that I mentioned her in my blog on her blog. Yay. It's fun to blog-talk like this, although it's hard when I don't know who's reading it. I know she does, or at least must have read that post, and uhh... Batia does, and Angelina, and Kangway might, I doubt he does anymore, but that's ok. Am I forgetting anyone? I dunno, I guess this is really long, they probably gave up anyway. Oh well. I read Roveiza's, Angelina's, Tom's, and Cordelia's... I think. Anyway I'm out, that was fun. And go download Captain Planet!!!!!!!

mo posted at 12:26 PM.