Past Musings

Friends

:: Domier::
:: Ariana in Germany::
:: Roam Noth::
:: Tom::
:: Mira::
:: Juliejuliejulie::
:: Micah::
:: Ho::
:: Fo::


free hit counter


Wednesday, February 05, 2003

 
...11 year olds...

I am incredibly pissed about fitness today. GRRR... basically, we had to run three 5 minute runs... and so we did, and did roughly 8 laps each time. The last time we were supposed to run something like 6 or 8 laps. However, Sally thought we didn't run those laps, when we did. She screamed at us for this, even though we DIDN'T FUCKING CHEAT. I always cheat, but for once I didn't and she caught me! Dammit. I hate fitness so much. Kangway was trying to console me by saying I burned off more calories. That did not help. NO no no. I want those calories. What really bothers me though is the fact that she didn't care about Angelina's athsma. Don't have time for more.

mo posted at 10:01 PM.