Past Musings

Friends

:: Domier::
:: Ariana in Germany::
:: Roam Noth::
:: Tom::
:: Mira::
:: Juliejuliejulie::
:: Micah::
:: Ho::
:: Fo::


free hit counter


Saturday, February 15, 2003

 
...Satine: A little supper? Maybe some champagne?
Christian: I'd rather, um, just get it over and done with.
Satine: Hmph! Oh. Very well. Then why don't you come down here and let's get it over and done with.
Christian: I prefer to do it standing.
Satine: Oh!
[starts to stand]
Christian: You don't have to stand, I mean. It's sometimes that... It's quite long and I'd like you to be comfortable. It's quite modern what I do and it may feel a little strange at first, but I think, if you're open, then you might enjoy it.
Satine: I'm sure I will... "


That was exciting. Internet Movie Database... very helpful for finding those lovely quotes. Oh yes, I suppose you want me to report on the dance last night. It was... survivable. Nobu did not show, so I was rather bored. Angelina and Kangway were together, and sitting on the stairs or something... I won't comment anymore on them except that KW is way too obsessed with his own cleavage. Anyway, Ariana was seizuring for a while, and that was very bad. I think she was okay after a while though, I don't know what made her okay again. Then around 10 we went upstairs to the attic, and I sang along with the slutty songs... like "Irresistible"... by that one girl who has tested to be genetically identical to Britney Spears but has a different name. We requested Minority and even gave them the CD. But it was no use. They just won't play good music. This motivates me to have a movie thing, but with the weather, no one wants to move. ERm. Well... here's a link for you, keep you happy:

Any dictator or sitcom character....

mo posted at 3:44 PM.