Past Musings

Friends

:: Domier::
:: Ariana in Germany::
:: Roam Noth::
:: Tom::
:: Mira::
:: Juliejuliejulie::
:: Micah::
:: Ho::
:: Fo::


free hit counter


Wednesday, February 19, 2003

 
...interrupting rapist...

Anyway my braces still hurt like hell. I have a few good quotes today though. Here we go:

"Unlike the mud, wallowing in your own misery doesn't even moisturize your skin." -- Room 109 blackboard

Nobu: about 300 yen.
Hannah: Isn't yen in China? How much is a yen?
Kangway: it's like a pen...

Mr Vaughn: MAX is answering all the questions today.
Someone: Why?
Shruti: He wants to go to Evo!

That's about all the stuff I have for today. Nobu IN A QUOTE!! I know it's amazing. Oh yeah, I gave Jono 5 bucks cuz he wanted food, and I gave Zuke 50 cents for eating yellow snow... that was weird. I am so NOT afraid of him anymore, and it rocks. I even talked to him in person. Anyway, Japanese speeches, Kangway's was cool cuz his hair was in the way of his face (yes!)... anyhow, umm... Oh yeah, Tom's series of knock knock jokes was hilarious:

Knock Knock.
Who's there?
Interrupting Cow.
Inter---
MOOOOOO...

Knock Knock.
Who's there?
Interrupting turtle.
Interruptin---
*bites neck*

Knock Knock.
Who's there?
Interrupting rapist...

Yeah also today there were nice messages on the board for a baby shower in the room we had english, except we luckily remembered to erase what we had been writing, which was about 1984, all about sexcrime and goodsex. . . good thing we erased it. OK, time to do history.

mo posted at 6:15 PM.