Past Musings

Friends

:: Domier::
:: Ariana in Germany::
:: Roam Noth::
:: Tom::
:: Mira::
:: Juliejuliejulie::
:: Micah::
:: Ho::
:: Fo::


free hit counter


Saturday, February 22, 2003

 
...ook shmagook rejection...

Today I went to the math thing. It was tiring and I only got 11 problems right on the individual thing, and 10 on the group one. Oh well. It was difficult. So that lasted until about 11:00 ish. I needed to call Nobu to confirm our plans. I was tempted to ask Zuke his phone number at the competition and call from there, but I didn't. It would have been very confusing. I talked with Arielska-mommy about Lucas and his group, and her party. Yes yes. So then I came home and called Nobu, and we went to the Union, since my brother is sick and we couldn't be here. He had a different article of clothing, which is a sadly radical change (wow, things get ordinary around here). He was wearing this shirt. It reminded me of how he wanted to be able to do photosynthesis, and so I told him the story I had told to Kangway. This was the one about my parents, how when we were little, they would say "if you don't eat your vegetables, you will turn into a plant." Then they would point at the plant in the corner, and they said, "See, that was your older sibling. Do you want that to happen to you?" Nobu found this incredibly funny, which was weird. I guess it wouldn't work on him though. He says that he doesn't want to be a plant though, he just wants to be able to do photosynthesis. Hmm. Well, anyway, he also says that elves are supposed to be short (SEE!!!) and I said how obviously LOTR is wrong then. And he said its ok that i'm not asian. BUT IT ISN'T. ERRRRR!!! RaR! Anyway, I feel like chipping this stupid nail polish off and painting my nails clear. I really like clear. They're all shiny and nice, but not like, if it chips, it's ok. Yep. I also want to practice my CELLO... and learn guitar (still)... and uh... i guess i should just do my homework right now. I shouldn't put it off any longer.

No pictures today, but you get a site:
A site my mom likes, about how these people hate ben affleck. I later found that the people who made this site are also they might be giants fans. Hmmm....

mo posted at 5:23 PM.