Past Musings

Friends

:: Domier::
:: Ariana in Germany::
:: Roam Noth::
:: Tom::
:: Mira::
:: Juliejuliejulie::
:: Micah::
:: Ho::
:: Fo::


free hit counter


Monday, March 03, 2003

 
...it's not such a bad life if it ends after the first time...

I agree with Jono, that translation rawks. THE REAL FOLK BLUUUUES. I guess in honor of that I should have a picture of something cowboy bebop-ish, but I never showed you guys Samanosuke. Remember him, from Onimusha? I might show you Kaede or the chick from Oni sometime soon. I'm trying to remember the real folk blues and Hikari right now... err. I like my videos. Dammit tomorrow I have school. I like watching these videos and learning Japanese songs. It is a good life. Anyway... I still have a cold. ERFFF. I talked to Lucas yesterday and today. It was weird. He was being bitchy as usual. Now it's time to go to my cello lesson though, and I might post more/put a picture of my samanosuke (mine?) there...bye.












Alright, see, it's samanosuke! He is a samurai, and he has cool hair (YES!)
















I bet this didn't work.




So now, you see my valuable pictures (in a double feature!)

We have a "how-to" of the day. HOW TO: Get a song stuck in your head:
1) Find the song, preferably one you know some or all the lyrics to
2) Play the song all the way through once.
3) Play the song again, but this time stopping in the middle of the song, preferably in the middle of a verse or line too.

And tada! It's in your head.

Alright, and since I was so happily watching 3 movies this weekend, I will provide you with some fun happy quotes from them.



Terminator

Superintendent: Hey, buddy, you got a dead cat in there or what?
[The Terminator visualizes: POSSIBLE RESPONSE -
YES/
NO /
OR WHAT? /
PLEASE COME BACK LATER /
FUCK YOU, ASSHOLE /
FUCK YOU.]
The Terminator: Fuck you, asshole.

Sarah Connor: You're terminated, fucker.

Rushmore

Max Fischer: Maybe I'm spending too much of my time starting up clubs and putting on plays. I should probably be trying harder to score chicks.

Mr. Blume: What's the secret, Max?
Max Fischer: The secret?
Mr. Blume: Yeah, you seem to have it pretty figured out.
Max Fischer: The secret, I don't know... I guess you've just gotta find something you love to do and then... do it for the rest of your life. For me, it's going to Rushmore.

Magnus Buchan: I always wanted to be in one of your fuckin' plays.

Max Fischer: [to Rosemary] We both have dead people in our families.

Never Been Kissed

Josie Geller: You know what's a weird word? Fork. Oh my God, someone ate my entire pie! I don't know how that happened!

P.E. Teacher: Now you are gonna complete these sprints, because if you don't, you fail. And if you fail gym, you'll never get into college.
Josie Geller: You guys are still telling that lie?

Guy Perkins: Hi I'm Guy.
Josie Geller: yes you are a guy. quite a guy. oh my. Hey that rymes! yikes. bikes!
Guy Perkins: are you in special ed? I mean, are you?



Well I think that's enough for today, so too bad.

mo posted at 4:33 PM.