Past Musings

Friends

:: Domier::
:: Ariana in Germany::
:: Roam Noth::
:: Tom::
:: Mira::
:: Juliejuliejulie::
:: Micah::
:: Ho::
:: Fo::


free hit counter


Wednesday, June 18, 2003

 
...Texas...



The answer to all trivial pursuit questions. That and "Hitler" or the (insert year here) olympics. Anyway, I have to eat now, so bye.

Quotes:

"Aah! They seem like robots!" --Shang

Shang: I know what I can beat you at!
Dude: School?

"I was like 'Rome it's TIME FOR YOU TO FALL because I can't take this anymore!'" --Sarah Ackley

Here's a *technically* Pink Pirate (how feminine)

AAAAAAAAAAAAAH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO why did this come up on a pink pirate search??? SATAN!!!

Some guy likes linux penguins

Computers are like air conditioners -- they stop working properly if you open Windows
(from the humorix site).

and for angelina:

It's ten o'clock. Do you know where your source code is?

I can't remember what we were going to do with that. Someone remind me. It wasn't the furby thing, I don't think. Remember dudes, life is like dropping furbies. Or maybe the Titanic. Either one.

mo posted at 7:33 PM.