Past Musings

Friends

:: Domier::
:: Ariana in Germany::
:: Roam Noth::
:: Tom::
:: Mira::
:: Juliejuliejulie::
:: Micah::
:: Ho::
:: Fo::


free hit counter


Saturday, July 19, 2003

 
...yoho, yoho, a pirate's life for me...

I went to see Pirates of the Caribbean for the second time, this time with Angelina-o. Good good, I must look like Johnny Depp for Halloween (pink pirate). Angelina said I could start by not washing my hair for 20 weeks. I like the little beady things, I bet I could do that.

There were a zillion people at the movie theater I knew. Reed, ex-cello hillary, a bazillion uni peeps, some csiders... so many people.

My contact fell out during the movie but I managed to get it back in, it was weiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiird. And bad.

Soon it's off to Ariana's house we go, EIEIO.

There was a guy his name was socrates...

pirate keyboard

mo posted at 4:34 PM.