Past Musings

Friends

:: Domier::
:: Ariana in Germany::
:: Roam Noth::
:: Tom::
:: Mira::
:: Juliejuliejulie::
:: Micah::
:: Ho::
:: Fo::


free hit counter


Sunday, August 17, 2003

 
...smooth people...

Dude, we only have another WEEK. OH MY GOD. This is scary. Okay, so I had my Ariana not-exactly-going-away and non-surprise party yesterday. It was entertaining. Because ummm... we like to yell "surprise" anyway. Surprise parties, muahaha. Okay, so anyway, Angelina and I have decided to do many projects, most of which we will hopefully not forget because we wrote them down. And all that stuff. And school will start. And that will be fine, for like, two months, and then I'll be sick of everyone again and resort back to my projects.

Angelina was highly amused by my early drawings. I should scan them in for everyone's happiness. Yep.

mo posted at 5:52 PM.