Past Musings

Friends

:: Domier::
:: Ariana in Germany::
:: Roam Noth::
:: Tom::
:: Mira::
:: Juliejuliejulie::
:: Micah::
:: Ho::
:: Fo::


free hit counter


Thursday, August 21, 2003

 
...doodedo!...

The subbies are starting to show up on ssh, it's very entertaining to type in random names and find someone.

Okay, to Noam and Ariana, I got this article from 35degress.com, about kanji tatoos and such being wrong, and it also says that on the MADONNA cd greatest hits volume 2 (GHV2!!!), the Japanese letters don't actually say anything. They just put it there to look cool. I told you guys!!!!! Oh yes, and the subliminal messages in Japanese at the top of the flaming lips CD. If anyone has that CD, I want someone who can actually speak Japanese to translate it, mine was very rough... heh.

"I got water up my nose, it was pointless." --Noam about a waterslide

This one gets to me guys: Someone got to my blog by searching for, "download funny horrible annoying songs". What a great audience I have.

I want this poster. That would rawk. HOORAY. But for now I'm just a deprived child without my poster. *sigh*

mo posted at 10:36 AM.