Past Musings

Friends

:: Domier::
:: Ariana in Germany::
:: Roam Noth::
:: Tom::
:: Mira::
:: Juliejuliejulie::
:: Micah::
:: Ho::
:: Fo::


free hit counter


Sunday, January 04, 2004

 
...I'll leave when I wanna...

Less than one day guys. Actually it all ends for me in an hour, when I'll be at orchestra. It's not that I don't like it. It's that it's challenging. Everyone listen on the radio for us next weekend, WILL fo sho, second sunday concert, and I have the cello section solo o.O... or maybe you *shouldn't* listen. Once our concert was played on the radio like, half a year later, but I missed it. It upset me, but whatever.

DOMO-KUN! Now Batia has gotten me addicted to many websites about making stuff, like craftster, and knitty. I like making stuff. It's fun, because well, it's mine. I also like buying stuff. Maybe that makes me materialistic. Oh well. But anyway, it's Domo-kun, you can forgive me.

Okay so school won't be so bad... right??? right??? *crickets chirp* The thing is that school isn't so bad. It can be fun sometimes. It's just that... your day shrinks by like 95%. No free time. I have to resign from playing super smash brothers melee for months. We have had it like, a week. I wont' have time to knit, which means that I probably won't be able to finish my arm warmer anytime soon, and I also have another project that looks incredibly fun, and I won't have time for that. What's the point of being a kid if you can't do stupid things in your spare time? I can, it's just there is no spare time to do stupid things in.

Oh yeah, and pushing my wakeup time back by 4 hours by tomorrow won't be fun either.

mo posted at 2:13 PM.