Past Musings

Friends

:: Domier::
:: Ariana in Germany::
:: Roam Noth::
:: Tom::
:: Mira::
:: Juliejuliejulie::
:: Micah::
:: Ho::
:: Fo::


free hit counter


Tuesday, March 23, 2004

 
...something relaxing...

You know what's calm? The Lost in Translation soundtrack. We got it today, and it's basically an hour of soothing, dreamy music. I guess that was like the movie for the most part, which I do want to see again sometime.

What else is calm? Spring Break. There's no one around, the town is empty, and it's quiet, for the most part, besides my brother and his friend playing star wars gamecube games. You know what would be nice? A wedding. But that's not even been discussed yet because we're unable to reach Claire.

You know what else I just remembered? The Count of Monte Cristo was a very cool movie. It even makes me want to read the book. I think I'll do it, even though it's long. I don't like long books... I feel that they could say what they want in such a shorter amount of space, time, and detail. But a fairly good book (though not too long) I just read was Neverwhere by Neil Gaiman. It reminded me of... Spirited Away (another very very calm movie). I'm not sure why, but I guess the being swept away against your will into a strange place with magic and danger and things gone awry, but not exactly typical fantasy (which I find quite BORING).

Now, to end my calmness, it's almost time for DDR. Loud, obnoxious Japanese girls and stomping on arrows -- what could be more fun? As long as Ariana doesn't pick exquisitely strange songs again.

Totemo. Totemo sutekina.

mo posted at 3:13 PM.