Past Musings

Friends

:: Domier::
:: Ariana in Germany::
:: Roam Noth::
:: Tom::
:: Mira::
:: Juliejuliejulie::
:: Micah::
:: Ho::
:: Fo::


free hit counter


Wednesday, June 23, 2004

 
...letter from camp...

Only, it's sorta lame since I'm not actually AT camp, and camp goes on in the same town as me. So I have been doing this music camp thing, since last saturday, and it will be until this saturday. It's good stuff, but I hate waking up at 7 in the freaking morning.... ugh. This is earlier than for school. But since it's only a week I can manage maybe. The cello section (or the part of it that I hang around) is very cool, and good, and stuff.

I won't talk about the other sections, although there are a few other okay people, but I don't associate that much with any of them really since I'm living at home instead of staying in the dorms.

Anything else I have to say about that is just camp drama that you won't understand or care about, so I shall move on to my next topic.

Oh wait I don't have another topic! Taha! You lose, I'm gonna watch a movie.

mo posted at 6:59 PM.