Past Musings

Friends

:: Domier::
:: Ariana in Germany::
:: Roam Noth::
:: Tom::
:: Mira::
:: Juliejuliejulie::
:: Micah::
:: Ho::
:: Fo::


free hit counter


Saturday, August 14, 2004

 
...bah...

I'm enjoying the digital photo feature of my new camera way too much. Because I always feel like I need a purpose for having a movie, but I can delete pictures faster than I can take them... hopefully a few more soon (of what, I'm not sure).

The major event of yesterday (besides being friday the 13th and the olympics starting) was that I got my schedule from uni and I got into philosophy, finally, after being on the waiting list. So I guess someone dropped out, which is excellent for me. Now, unfortunately, I only have a free period on non orchestra days, and since I'm taking one more class period than last year, my entire day has one more hour of work and one less hour of sleep. I'm not sure how I'm going to manage that. Much of it will be telling myself that no matter how sucky my allergies are, NEVER TAKE BENADRYL. Because that stuff is like, evil. Sure it might clear up your nasal passages, but you're going to pass out 5 minutes into first period and not wake up until lunchtime.

mo posted at 1:58 PM.