Past Musings

Friends

:: Domier::
:: Ariana in Germany::
:: Roam Noth::
:: Tom::
:: Mira::
:: Juliejuliejulie::
:: Micah::
:: Ho::
:: Fo::


free hit counter


Wednesday, October 27, 2004

 
...while my guitar gently weeps...

Today was such a nice Beatle-y day... next week at Beatles club: early/little known beatles (i.e. pete best and stu). Something to enjoy.

Today was alright and stuff, but I have to say that one of the best parts was how our philosophy class (well.. mostly just mr. vaughn) could not say "how and why", but kept saying "wow and hi". The test was not too bad because I avoided the tricky number 5 question that made no sense to everyone... I remember trying to get into his mind freshman year with the multiple choice, and being convinced that either there was a trick, or that the trick was there is no trick, and completely confusing myself. So I went for the straightforward stuff.

My guitar skillz are not high enough that I can make it gently weep, but I do need to go work on my cello shredding skillz before saturday. Excellent, ne?

mo posted at 6:34 PM.