Past Musings

Friends

:: Domier::
:: Ariana in Germany::
:: Roam Noth::
:: Tom::
:: Mira::
:: Juliejuliejulie::
:: Micah::
:: Ho::
:: Fo::


free hit counter


Monday, January 17, 2005

 
...table!...

This weekend has been ridiculous, with all of the insane amounts of parties and fighting with parents. Watched ghost in the shell 1 and 2 and didn't really get it, not because I wasn't trying, but because it's majorly confusing.

Eddie Izzard today, mildly successful, although my parents want to make me feel guilty for socializing all the time, uh huhhhh whatever. I don't want to think about college, i don't want to roftac.

BTW, ROFTAC = Rolling On Floor Thinking About College

Kind of like ROFL. But less fun.

Anyway I think that is a good topic for my speech, because it makes me scream "I DON'T KNOW"... because the point of going to college is to get better at whatever it is you want to do when you grow up (in theory) righto? But I have no idea waht that is, and don't plan on figuring it out. So that makes this all very annoying and problematic. So yeah. I'm 16. I'm too young to be killed by the college process.

It's time to go eat... I know it's only 5 but I have a concert and I have to be there by... 6:30 so i am eating now.

Where am I sitting? Total ouch.

mo posted at 5:12 PM.