Past Musings

Friends

:: Domier::
:: Ariana in Germany::
:: Roam Noth::
:: Tom::
:: Mira::
:: Juliejuliejulie::
:: Micah::
:: Ho::
:: Fo::


free hit counter


Thursday, March 17, 2005

 
...almost over...

Just one anthro test to get through and then my troubles are over! Mr. Vaughn said not to worry too much, so I won't. Not as much as I worried about PHYSICS. ARgh. Apparently I got one quetsion wrong, because I got 12 instead of 8. To get an A in the class, I had to miss no more than 4 points. However, I somehow doubt that I succeeded, if I missed one of hte problems.

I totally kicked my brother's butt in FAH (the convenient acronym for flexed arm hang) -- he got 67 seconds and I got 68!

And I have an A in math. And spring break is next week. My life rocks! (My teeth rot!)

mo posted at 7:36 PM.