Past Musings

Friends

:: Domier::
:: Ariana in Germany::
:: Roam Noth::
:: Tom::
:: Mira::
:: Juliejuliejulie::
:: Micah::
:: Ho::
:: Fo::


free hit counter


Friday, March 25, 2005

 
...ono...

for eddie izzard fans

Tomorrow is the speechi contesto. Apparently Domey is coming with, but he's not allowed to nervous me, or else he'll get in trouble with sensei.

We're gonna be gone from 7 am to 8:30 pm... jeeeeeeeeez that's a long time. Maybe it will make up for my LACK OF JLPT this december. As long as I don't come down with an illness or soemthing by tomorrow. Very mad about that. Anyway that means I must spend several hours renshuing today.

Lunch soon, we're lunchbuddying, and then I'll come home... maybe ddr and a shower and more speech, and that will be my day.

mo posted at 12:03 PM.