Past Musings

Friends

:: Domier::
:: Ariana in Germany::
:: Roam Noth::
:: Tom::
:: Mira::
:: Juliejuliejulie::
:: Micah::
:: Ho::
:: Fo::


free hit counter


Friday, April 29, 2005

 
...ah, friday...

Now is the time where I will actually post something.

In the past few days, I feel altogether more relaxed.

I think that I am addicted to 7 minute abs. It is the greatest thing ever. Except when it wears off... so exercise can be like a drug. I guess. I don't believe in endorphins though, it just makes your abs feel really happy that they're not killing themselves anymore. So anyway, I think it is making my stomach flatter (maybe... hard to tell because I've consumed so much food today).

Anyway, I'm supposed to be getting oodles of homework done right now so that I can have oodles of fun later. Hmm... well, that's not completely happening, though I have spent a while on hwk so far this evening.

After school we went to espresso royale to hang out before marathon concert rehearsals. At least I got some calculus done.

Right now, what's occupying me is finding an online course for psychology. I want to take it this summer, but I can't take a real one because I'll be in JAPAN! For part of it anyway. Soooo, also I need a job.

I guess I didn't really have much to say. I'm having an okay time, no complaints at the moment (amazing), so I don't know what to write about. Hopes and dreams? Those are stupid. But I guess my goal is the usual.

Actually, my goals are to find a psych class, find a job, find a college, figure out what SAT II I can take. I might want a 3rd one. I tried the science ones, and sadly, the one I was best at was biology. Why is this sad? It is sad because I haven't had biology in 2 years, and I did pathetically on physics in comparison.

mo posted at 9:07 PM.