Past Musings

Friends

:: Domier::
:: Ariana in Germany::
:: Roam Noth::
:: Tom::
:: Mira::
:: Juliejuliejulie::
:: Micah::
:: Ho::
:: Fo::


free hit counter


Monday, December 19, 2005

 
...where oh where...

Is my Domier?

:(

Oh wait. I found him.

Also did my first official college visit today. with approximately 2 weeks left in the school-shopping period, I have about 8 apps to do, one college visit, and a partridge in a pear tree.

But I'm doing great! Ha!

I did finish my manga chapter (if I haven't mentioned that like 3000 times yet) and when it comes out at some point I will most definitely link up to it so that everyone can seeee that I in fact have manga skillz. Ha. Not really. I had a lot of help. Especially from Domey and Sensei.

Today, I learned about the coriolis effect during rush hour city traffic.

Is there anything else of note? No.

mo posted at 7:31 PM.