Past Musings

Friends

:: Domier::
:: Ariana in Germany::
:: Roam Noth::
:: Tom::
:: Mira::
:: Juliejuliejulie::
:: Micah::
:: Ho::
:: Fo::


free hit counter


Monday, December 26, 2005

 
...1 down...

So I FINALLY finished Northwestern. What a bitchy app.

However, I have made little headway on Brown. Here is my plan of action for the rest of the week...

Monday the 26th (today at this point) BROWN
Tuesday the 27th CALTECH
Wednesday the 28th CORNELL
Thursday the 29th YALE
Friday the 30th POMONA
Friday the 30th STAY UP ALL NIGHT AND DO ALL THE CRAP I HAVEN'T FINISHED YET
Saturday the 31st BRIEF SIGH OF RELIEF, PRACTICE FOR WEDDING, PLAY WEDDING, SEE PEOPLE HAPPILY MARRIED, LEAVE, GO TO MY OWN PARTY, HAVE TONS OF FUN.

And then it will be back to college apps and history paper!!!

This winter break ROCKS MY SOCKS.

In other news, I saw Tess today at dinner. Her whole family was there, as was mine. However, unlike last time we encountered each other at the same restaurant, there was no Domier present :(

Right, so, also something to do soon is to start my xmas shopping. I suppose I should no longer call it xmas shopping since that time has passed... but how about present shopping! There we go... I have only given something to Beno, cuz I saw her at the sp.

These posts are getting really boring, because my life is getting really boring! Please please someone help me! Think of clever and witty reasons why I want to go to Brown! I mean, okay, open curriculum, but that's like DUH.

At least their app is nicely color coded. I was getting sick of purple and white all day and all night.

mo posted at 12:04 AM.