Past Musings

Friends

:: Domier::
:: Ariana in Germany::
:: Roam Noth::
:: Tom::
:: Mira::
:: Juliejuliejulie::
:: Micah::
:: Ho::
:: Fo::


free hit counter


Tuesday, February 07, 2006

 
...dress for success...

Damn you homework! A major project and a math test due on the same day? Hardly surprising. I'm feeling that senioritis.

My japanese dictionary is opened to the page with "distinguished" on it, but it does not list the famous batsugun! WTF! it says "sugureta". What a crap word!

Today I made up some killer free weights lifts. I am getting so strong, but I must hide my arms from the world (I don't remember why). But at least Ellen and Beno have stopped dueling over who gets to tell Monah stories!

AND, NOT ONLY ARE THERE GIANT SQUID OFF THE COASTS OF JAPAN... BUT GIANT JELLYFISH ARE INVADING TOO!!! Read about it here!

mo posted at 7:35 PM.