Past Musings

Friends

:: Domier::
:: Ariana in Germany::
:: Roam Noth::
:: Tom::
:: Mira::
:: Juliejuliejulie::
:: Micah::
:: Ho::
:: Fo::


free hit counter


Wednesday, February 08, 2006

 
...the uc...

I am currently in the process of realizing my dream -- to BECOME JUST LIKE THE CHARACTERS ON THE OC. Yes, I have as much attitude summer, as tall/skinny/beautiful as Marissa, as witty as Seth, and as brooding as Ryan. So maybe not quite. But, as in last week's episode, I was just called for my Brown interview! It is this weekend but I will not say when/where in case you guys all sneak up on me. Notes to myself for this interview:

1) Don't say Prada has influenced me the most
2) Don't get high before my interview
3) Don't walk there, turn around, and leave
4) Don't rip the pages out of the Brown brochure
5) If interviewer asks a TOUGH QUESTION (i.e. why brown, isn't the CS department here better?), use the Michael Pitt school of persuasion, and proclaim, "Yeah, but still"
6) TRY WITH EVERY FIBER OF MY BEING TO NOT MENTION THE OC

Now, it's time for stab number 3 at this Japanese speech thing. I've decided that writing about Japan/Japanese is a no go because, things that are weird to Americans in Japan are NOT weird to Japanese people, seeing as they live there. I have tried to play on the fact that these are all Japanese people who happen to live in a large midwestern city, but it's just not happening. Instead, I need something brand new. Something... inspired.

And I'm running out of time.

mo posted at 6:58 PM.