Past Musings

Friends

:: Domier::
:: Ariana in Germany::
:: Roam Noth::
:: Tom::
:: Mira::
:: Juliejuliejulie::
:: Micah::
:: Ho::
:: Fo::


free hit counter


Monday, February 20, 2006

 
...trying again...

Okay so now it appears that it was ONLY deleting posts from that one day, the 17th or whatever. I do not know why. Maybe this one will stick as well, we can only hope.

Righto, so uneventful yet relaxing weekend due to the loss of the wonderful habitat people who I love so very much, and I really haven't accomplished very much either. I have the desire to mess with the template here, but I don't really know what kind of new design I would like. Perhaps agora week is the time to do that because I usually am too busy dramatizing with others. Or else I could keep on with this manga (almost done with the first runthrough of the last chapter, yay) or I could try something totally different. Maybe something totally different?? I don't know.

However, as I learned on Friday, while our school may have its own Wikipedia page, my friend's school in South Carolina (SOUTH... I seriously cannot deal with that)... has an Urban Dictionary entry here.

What else. I dont know... I'm too lazy to be interesting right now.

mo posted at 7:28 PM.