Past Musings

Friends

:: Domier::
:: Ariana in Germany::
:: Roam Noth::
:: Tom::
:: Mira::
:: Juliejuliejulie::
:: Micah::
:: Ho::
:: Fo::


free hit counter


Friday, April 28, 2006

 
...california...california...

Right so if you didn't catch that yet, I'm in CA right now, living it up. 12 hours from my house to my uncle's, and that's where we are. And yes, I don't really go to school anymore. My fun filled Caltechian day starts tomorrow and it is definitely going to involve some physics, math, a Caltech sweatshirt, and the quest for bubble tea. My aunt bought a lot of Japanese food in anticipation of my arrival. I find this ironic, because she is Japanese. Anyway, LA is an insane place, definitely will never drive here.

Also, was a combination of very lame and excellent to have to call from the OC to tell my brother to tape The OC.

mo posted at 2:09 AM.