Past Musings

Friends

:: Domier::
:: Ariana in Germany::
:: Roam Noth::
:: Tom::
:: Mira::
:: Juliejuliejulie::
:: Micah::
:: Ho::
:: Fo::


free hit counter


Tuesday, July 04, 2006

 
...stormy...

Les Mis is over. What am I going to complain about now? How about how I missed the cast party. Oh is everyone sick of hearing me complain about that?? Well then maybe someone could have told me when it was. I guess I was at Jono's house from about 6-12 or 1 or something, but jeez I could have come afterwards. Now I'm going to have to go hunting for my dvd, which is unnecessarily challenging, AND I will probably never see again several of the friends I made during the show.

I guess the lesson here is that it's best that I don't see any of these friends anyway, because they're just going to end up doing something bitchy too. So from now on they'll live in my mind as better than they actually probably were. Or something.

Bye.

mo posted at 1:41 AM.